Information for Stallholders
About the event
Avonwick Apple Pie Fair is a fun community day with lots of activities including apple pressing! There will be stalls, games, entertainment, a barbecue. bar and - of course - a well-stocked tea tent.
The event will be promoted locally and regionally in local publications and press together with coverage in monthly magazines and newspapers.
The Apple Pie event booklet will be delivered to over 500 households within the parish and surrounding hamlets and available to surrounding communities. If you would like an advert in the booklet please contact us. There will be posters, banners, road signs and social media promoting the event.
- Table bookings will be in a marquee provided. You will need to supply your own table/s. Max size: 1m x 2m
- Businesses will need to supply a copy of their Public Liability Insurance certificate.
- All exhibitors will need to have completed their own risk assessments which will be checked on the day.
- Water and electricity are not available on site, but a portable loo will be provided
- All gazebos will need to be secured with weights/straps. No guy lines.
The gates are open from 9am to 11am for setting up your stall. All vehicles must be off site by 11am. Access for vehicles will be available again from 5pm. The width of the gate for vehicle access is 2.7m (8' 10").
There is a designated field car park for the event.
Two persons per stall will be admitted free; additional stall workers will need to pay the entrance fee of £1.
All bookings are on a first come basis so please apply ASAP.
The project committee reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event if weather conditions would render the event as unsafe. Should the event have to be cancelled, the organisers' liability will be to offer a 50% refund of any monies paid. Should the stall holder cancel, no monies will be refunded.